What I Will Do For You
Deciding to list your home for sale, can often times be an emotional, sometimes stressful time, I want you to know that I am always open to hearing any questions you may have. Before I outline some of the techniques I will use to help you sell your home, I’d like to explain why I believe my system has been so successful. I am now in my 20th year as a Realtor in Brantford, each and every one of those years I have put my all into this business. I can’t imagine a more rewarding career, all that energy has grown my business, as you can imagine, significantly. From my very first day I have put my clients needs first. I believe, especially in this industry it is extremely important to be available to your clients at all times. This of course includes those that are selling and buying. I of course will be negotiating any offers on your home; it is my goal to sell your home for as much as possible in the current market. In conclusion, this process will be successful because it is a joint effort. You and I will communicate each step of the way to ensure we continue to be on the same page. At the end of the day, the goal is to sell your home for TOP DOLLAR; following are some of the techniques I will put into action immediately to make that happen.
- To develop a print advertising marketing plan. I advertise listings in the Local Brant News, Thursday edition, every week (guaranteed) with a half page ad. This free paper is delivered to approximately 50,000 homes every week!
- Immediately upon listing I will email your home to the top agents in the city, outlining the features of the home.
- I also have many buyer contacts I am currently working with; I will make it known to each of them that there is a new listing and give them the features of your home as well.
- I have good working relationships with many top agents in neighbouring cities (Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Toronto, Woodstock, Cambridge, & London, etc.), I will contact them as well. Many agents from outside of Brantford contact me anyway when they have buyers looking to purchase in Brantford.
- Anytime there is a change with your listing, I of course will repeat all the previous points.
- Together we can discuss Open Houses and come up with an Open House schedule that works for both of us if you desire to have them.
- Each time another agent shows your home, we email that agent requesting feedback. I will forward their responses on to you, so that you can see first hand what current buyers and other Realtors are saying about your home.
- Each week I go through all the houses that have sold in the city. I will take homes comparable to yours and analyze why it sold, and pass my knowledge and experience onto you.
- If you wish I will send letters to neighbouring homes, letting them know yours is for sale and ask if they have any friends or family that may be interested in moving into the area.
- On a regular basis I will touch base with you and discuss any showings or other sales and continue to revise the marketing plan as needed.
- I of course take pictures of your home for the Realtor.ca site and my personal website GeorgeLouKarmiris.com, which is the most exposed website in Brantford based on being on my For Sale signs, thousands of Just Sold flyers I deliver weekly, on the Realtor.ca, my business cards, my emails and on any advertising I do. Please feel free to give me your feedback, or let me know if you would like new pictures taken at any given time.
Some of the things you can do to help this sale;
- Have your home ready to show every day. Often times we will get a call to show your home with 2 hours notice, we make every effort to ask for 24 hours notice but as you can imagine sometimes that just isn’t possible. Turning a potential buyer away because you weren’t ready for the showing could mean they make an offer on another property without the opportunity of even seeing your home.
- Try to rid your home of unnecessary clutter and excessive personal photos.
- Take the feedback in stride, most time the feedback you get for your home is going to sound negative. It is easy to become frustrated and take offence; however it is important to remember that we need to know what others think of the home. Some things we may be able to change, turning the negative into a positive and possibly making your home more marketable.
- Communicate with me. If you feel something should change, please speak to me about it. Although we are professionals, we are also human beings and can make mistakes or maybe you have a suggestion we’ve not thought of before and could put to good use.
I know this is a lot of information, in my experience it is better to be prepared and know what to expect then to guess what is happening. I look forward to embarking on this journey with you, and adding you to my satisfied client portfolio.
George Lou Karmiris, Broker of Record
“The Name That Sells”
Brantford’s #1 Realtor for 16 Years!